Re: Morag back at vet with rapid breathing

  • brinkett
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Sandy,

      I wasn't on the list when you first joined with Boo. When you say
      hotspots, do you mean bald patches?

      I took Morag to the vet today and an X-ray shows that her lungs are
      pretty clear. She is to stay on 5mg lasix/day for a week and then
      we'll X-ray her again to see if they're still clear.

      The vet is also going to try to get a faster appointment with the
      cardiologist at the veterinary hospital.

      Morag is fine today but she was much more agitated at the vet than
      she usually is and threw up at the vet's office and when we got
      home. I think she's sick of the vet right now.

      Sarah.

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "zanth_99"