As you all know, the ultrasound was on Thursday, and to do the ultrasound they
shaved under the armpits on each side and applied a lubricant gel.
One of the cats (Buttons) appears to be reacting to either the shaver or the gel.
She keeps licking where they shaved her and she's wearing off all the fur, not just
where they shaved her now but extending down from this a little.
I myself am allergic to nickel -- just a small touch and I get all itchy and allergicky.
Can cats be allergic to the metal in shavers? Has anyone else's cat had this after
an ultrasound? What can I do to stop her licking?
Catherine and the fearsome five