Does anyone know:

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Kippurr is now on 1mg a day of Prednisolone to help with the swelling and pain in her back caused by tow discs growing a small bony spur and rubbing together...it's just old age (she is 15)
      However, I think she looks very spacey, pupils dilated a lot more than usual, she seems 'moochy' and langurous and forgetful.
      Does anyone know if this is considered a LARGE dose and whether she would still get pain relief at half the dose?
      She still jumps quite nicely but I just read on a site that giving Pred at night can be a good idea as this is when the body releases its own anti inflamms.
      Anyone any advice??
      Thanks
      Love
      Debbie