Unsubscribe

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      I would like to unsubscribe to this group. I thank you all for the attention and support when Treacle was ill. I would love to stay in touch with those who have my personal email and have become solid friends and I shall post the article of our trip to the States when it is written.
      My reasons for leaving are that I need to move on now and I don't feel I can do this while still belnging to the group.
      I wish you all love, luck and many, many years with your cats.
      I will remain on 'Our cats' and perhaps 'Cat Prayers'
      Thanks Diane, you built a really great site and I bless you forever for it.
      Kippurr gets screened on 12th September. With all my heart (no pun intended) I hope I don't have to rejoin:
      Much love
      Debbie, Ben, Kippurr and Twigletxxx

    • Sandra Trower
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
        How do I unsubscirbe for a while? The volume of mail
        is wearing me out, and my cat is asymptomatic at this
        time. Thanks

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18
          Please cancel my subscription

          Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2