scaredy cat was body type

  • elanonuevo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      In a message dated 8/26/2003 6:10:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      feline-heart@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Don't know if they info helps you but I find your
      ideas very interesting...
      Susan, I also find it most interesting. I didn't mean to doubt your work at
      all in my previous post. You've got to be touching on something because
      you're right that a large percentage of ferals have HCM. I did forget to mention
      that Oz (the calm one with the HCM) does have a round roly-poly body type, and
      looks maine coon even though he's a "mutt". Thank you for all of the info
      you're compiling. :)

      Tia