RE: [ourcats] Book and sketch

  • Wathey, Lisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      I ordered Barbara's book off ebay and was so surprised and touched when I opened it and saw that she had drawn Gable. I almost cried. It was that good and it is so special to me. Her drawing captured him. I can't say how very worth it to me this is. Barbara is very gifted. And she never even met Gable! She drew him (unbeknownst to me) from the picture I posted. I can't imagine a nicer present to yourself or someone who loves cats! Lisa W.

      This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, DO NOT READ, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.