book, sketch

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      Forgive the advertisement, but I am offering until the end of August, a copy of my book, Nipper's Story, a cat book, with a pencil sketch of your kitty on inside front cover for $25. A sample chapter of the book can be seen at :
      http://www.barbarakeel.com/My%20Cats.htm
      With many aged and infirm kitties, my books and art sales helps to defray costs of medicines, vet visits, flea protection and sanity (mine). If any of you are interested, please contact me and I will get one out to you right away. They do make nice gifts for those who love their kitties.
      P.S. I would even sketch a dog
      Barb