thanks for the support

  • nyjam2
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      I really appreciate your responses. I've had teenage kitties who died
      after long illnesses (kidney failure, FIV) but Tuxedo is the first to
      go suddenly from natural causes. It is such a helpless feeling! I
      miss him terribly. The reflexes have to be retrained not to do things
      for him. This is a great forum. I have nine other cats ages 2-13 so
      it's good to know there is a resource like this. Stay strong and keep
      loving your furry babies. PS...Debbie, have a safe trip.