Squeaker in kittyheaven

  • iskarthgrp@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi all,

      I am sad to say I help Squeaker to the rainbow bridge this morning.
      Last night right after I gave him his treat he collapsed on his side and
      cried out in pain. I pick him up and he threw up a little fell back on
      his side and started breathing very fast with his mouth open. Rushed
      him to emergency, found fluid in chest cavity. Was able to take some
      fluid out to make him comfortable. This morning they took him to my
      vet. Nothing could be done except to keep taking out fluid every few
      days.

      Squeaker kept fighting everyone as if to say enough. Let me go. Can't
      fight this any more. So we helped him go.

      He was only supposed to live four months. Instead he live nine months
      as a very happy and contented furball. God I miss him.

      Ilene
      You only have one life. Live it to the fullest.