About Strength

  • kfmcshane
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      I must say, some of you who are going through loss like Lisa and
      Debbie are really so strong. I count on this site to get me through
      most of my days. I thank you all for your postings, support, not just
      for me but for each other, it is truly a beautiful friendship so many
      of you share, which I now feel a part of. I had my Fisher for less
      than a year, and he crept into my heart and soul and will never
      leave. My days are getting easier each day. I'm really trying to
      focus on the good things around his death, which are that he is out
      of pain, that he is up on the rainbow bridge with Bean, Treacle, Mimi
      and so many others, making friends and with the energy he had when he
      was healthy. The blessing, the true, pure goodness that came into my
      heart when I adopted him, the first pet in my 26 years. and the
      goodness and blessings that came when I was selfless enough to
      understand it was his time, and I needed to help him and love him by
      letting him go, no matter how bad I hurt because of it. I will love
      the next without abandon, and if the same or worse should come of it,
      so be it because God works in mysterious ways and there is a lesson
      to be learned. I miss him, boy do i miss him. but i keep his pictures
      up and all around me so that I can remember and honor him. God bless
      you all, and thanks for everything.
      Katie