(no subject)

  • rwoodsedge@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      How can I ever forgive myself for this. I keep reliving it, feeling the bump
      when I went over her. Why didn't I look and why didn't she get up like she
      always did
      I have such a pain in my heart and i'm so responsible for her death. I keep
      telling her "I'm sorry Mimi, I'm so sorry" I just can't belive that it
      happened. I can't believe I killed Mimi.

      Lisa Reynolds

    • Marja van Die
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
        Dear, dear Lisa

        Please try to forgive yourself, you didnt do it on purpose, you are in no way responsible for what happened, it just happened, it was an accident. I wish there was something I could say to comfert you but I just dont know, I feel I killed my baby too, 10 days ago, I feel just as responsible because I called the shots, I was the one who decided.

        I truely hope there are people around you who look after you, because we sure are worried here :-(

        tight hugggsss

        Marja

        rwoodsedge@... wrote:
        How can I ever forgive myself for this. I keep reliving it, feeling the bump
        when I went over her. Why didn't I look and why didn't she get up like she
        always did
        I have such a pain in my heart and i'm so responsible for her death. I keep
        telling her "I'm sorry Mimi, I'm so sorry" I just can't belive that it
        happened. I can't believe I killed Mimi.

        Lisa Reynolds

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT