(no subject)

  • rwoodsedge@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      I don't know what to do, I keep remembering the bump when I went over her. Oh
      God its my fault - I killed her. How could I have done that. I'm usually so
      careful and always check before I drive away. I just didn't check this time,
      Why didn't I check???????????????????????
      This is so hard - Now I have lost Bean and his mother.
      I know the way she died has nothing to do with the site but you are the only
      people who really understand the pain of losing a loved pet - but this is so
      much worse because I am totally responsible. Its my fault.

      Lisa