Re: [FH] Re: A few questions

  • Gretchen Flanley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2003
      By the way, cats are nocturnal, so they are typically more active at night... of course, "active" for a cat is a relative thing. Also, cats may sleep during the day because their owners are at work, etc., so they have even more energy when their owners come home - ready to play!

      WENDY LAMB <renaissanceragdolls@...> wrote:I think Peg hit it right on. My cardiologist started to say give Tiger his pill in the evening,then decided am would be better since he would be most active during the day.

      Wendy and Tiger