Urgghh

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      I have to say I am broad minded and strong stomached. But when the vet suggested that I 'help' Twiglet get a phantom pregnancy (she has just learned what boy cats are for) until she can be spayed (body weight needs another 2 pounds) by judicious use of a cotton wool bud..........I nearly lost my elevenses.

      Can this be legal!!! Poor cat!!! And would I have to send her flowers afterwards!!!
      Debbie (who is NOT doing this!)