Re: [feline-heart] Co-Q 10

  • shiverden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
      Hi Karen (and everyone),

      I am the breeder of the cat that Karen Polis just wrote about. I found the
      list and joined to learn as well.

      I can offer my experience with Coenzyme Q10 in a Bengal that I used to have,
      that had stomatitis (gum disease). He was on CoQ10 to treat that. It helped
      the inflammation of the gums, but it made him bounce off the walls :-) He was
      quite jazzed when on that.

      Jennifer Shortall
      Shiverden Singapuras
    • Polis, Karen [CNTUS]
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
        Considering I'm supposed to keep Ocean's heart rate down as much as
        possible, Q10 doesn't sound like the best solution :)