[FH] Re: Bacterial contamination & Parasites was raw organ meats

  • Myra DeTate
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 3, 2003
      My hubby found some canned baby clams today at our regular grocery
      with the ingredients of "clams, water, salt, citric acid". Sounds
      like they are already marinated. Our Bob loved them!!! I just
      poured the can out in a collandar & rinsed very well. I only gave
      him 4 (really small). Trying to keep them for a pill treat. Thanks
      for the suggestions.

      Lots of Kitty Kisses,
      Myra & Bob