Freddie's home

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
      From: Debbie Raikes-May
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 1:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [FH] PLANS FOR TREACLES TEETH.

      I am feeling very worried about Marla who is clearly in some trouble and distress. Have you heard from her at all?
      Much love and fingers crossed for Freddie Mon, the brave, dear fighter.
      Love
      Debbie

      I haven't heard back from her since I emailed her. I hope everything is ok, hope she is looking into some things.
      Freddie survived the procedure, but barely. After 250 cc, the vet had to stop and wait a bit as Fred was spazzing out, even with the sedative. He is in the oxybox right now, mouth breathing bad. The doctor told me this is a downhill struggle and one of these times, Fred won't make it. I remember the day the doctor told me the same thing about my brother. I hate congestive heart failure. He will be switched over to HD Feline diet if he makes it till morning. I may have to force feed him to get him to eat because he has lost more weight. I am hoping after the sedative wears off that maybe he will calm down a bit more. He looks so scared right now. I am so grateful for everyone's prayers and ask that you keep him there as he needs all the help he can get. Barb

    • Myra DeTate
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        We are sending healing thoughts of love & peace to you and brave
        Freddie Mon. The oxygen box will help him breath easier. You might
        try covering the box at least partially to give him the feeling of a
        safe place to recover. Our Bob seemed to heave a big sigh when we
        covered his oxygen box when he was in ICU & was better able to rest
        & recover.

        Lots of Kitty Kisses,
        Myra & Bob

        maybe he will calm down a bit more. He looks so scared right now.
        I am so grateful for everyone's prayers and ask that you keep him
        there as he needs all the help he can get. Barb

      • Carol R.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
          Dear Barb,

          I'm going through a terrible time with Sweetie to, and in my praying
          for her, I'll include your dear little Freddie. I hope with all my
          heart that he's going to be okay.

          love,
          Carol FritzyAngel and Sweetie
          Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama and Chelsea