Re: [FH] Re: Water and meat

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 3:28 PM
      From: Shirley G.
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 5:12 PM
      Subject: [FH] Re: Water and meat

      Shirley said : A supplement must be used tho if one is
      giving just human meat

      Now that's the idea, human meat. I'll bet there are a lot of cows and chickens going, "Yes! Yes! Yes!, Give 'em human meat for a change." heh heh.. Barb

    • Garet and Shannon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 3:32 PM
        I just can't do the raw meat thing. I don't even cook it for myself because
        it will make me lose my appetite. I feed them a mix of 3/4 Wellness Super
        5 Mix and 1/4 ProPac Adult. I had been using the ProPac kitten, but Daisy
        is overweight so I swithced. (It hasn't made a difference though.) I wish
        I could force myself to handle raw meat for the cats, but I just can't do
        it. Maybe I shouldn't have total carnivores as pets??? But they really do
        like their dry food so they don't have it so bad.....
        Shannon

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 4:46 PM
          ---
          Barb, you know what I meant! But maybe we should try the fat I could
          cut off my overweight
          body?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1 5:48 PM
            Hey, that would be a new and useful approach for a lot of us. At least someone would be enjoying it. Barb

            wrote:

> [...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor