Re: [FH] canned commercial catfood

  • Shirley G.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      -

      Oh aren't they too much tho? Just like teenagers, wanting only the
      junk food! What to do? If that is all he or they prefer then what can
      you do but give it to them? I get told to mix the better dry into the
      junk dry...my vet sold me some Hill's Z/D dry for one cat who is
      allergic to most food! She barely will eat it but the cat who likes
      it is my IBD cat! I like natural Balance, too. We all just do our
      best...my IBD cat is better off without dry food at all so they say
      and she gets hardly any of it. it does something to the stomach
      lining of an IBD cat. I just cannot bring myself to give them
      completely raw food and the heart cat only likes
      fish.

      -- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "WENDY LAMB"
      <renaissanceragdolls@m...> wrote:
      > I continue to have the same problem. My cats all eat the dry kibble
      well. I feed Natural Balance and it is an excellent quality food. I
      would like them to eat the canned as well. I think the extra fluid is
      needed. My problem? They only like the junky ones! I have tried every
      good one under the sun, wellness, petguard, etc. they like Friskies.
      Then there is Tiger, who is a chubby boy as it is, and he won't touch
      canned, period. Not even the junk. He had crystals at one point and I
      feel it would be very beneficial for him to eat the wet, no
      convincing him of that. So... do I feed the others the junk wet or
      just dry???

      > Wendy
      > Tiger (no wet, no way)
      > The crew (just junk)

      Service. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
      http://explorer.msn.com