Re: [FH] Vet articles regarding cardiac nutrition and Fox study was Bob's Recheck Echo Results

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi
      I have always fed both my cats a little raw, fresh and finely chopped liver and kidney a week. I use calves liver in preference to pig or lambs as there are organically reared cattle here and use lambs kidney as it is softer in texture for old cat teeth. Both cats adore it and it is best mixed with a little COOKED brown rice.
      Debbie

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Susan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- Debbie Raikes-May
        <debbie.raikesmay@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I have always fed both my cats a little raw, fresh
        > and finely chopped liver and kidney a week. I use
        > calves liver in preference to pig or lambs as there
        > are organically reared cattle here and use lambs
        > kidney as it is softer in texture for old cat teeth.
        > Both cats adore it and it is best mixed with a
        > little COOKED brown rice.
        > Debbie

        Thanks Debbie,

        The reason I wondered is because I have never known a
        cat to show any interest in chicken innards. Do you
        freeze the leftover portions of the organ meats?

        Susan

        =====

        http://sbc.yahoo.com