Re: [FH] my cat stinky

  • diane
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Kearra was a 3-4 when she was dx'd at 3.5 years. She lived to be over
      9 and until her last day she never showed any signs of illness. The
      ultrasound will show a lot and which meds Stinky needs to be on.

      My SO wanted to name Kali "Stinky" when we got her (she had a very
      smelly butt as a result of some diarrhea). Even though I said "no"
      and named her Kali, he still says "Hi Stinky" a lot when he sees her,
      and she responds to that as well.

      Glad you were able to find us.

      Diane