Re: [FH] Treacle's bloods in American units.

  • Dana Michelle
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2003
      Yeah, well, don't feel bad! I had posted BEFORE I realized I didn't know enough!

      Thanks to everyone for the information. I was going to hit the internet to research high BUN/ low creat right after I finished my emails!! I really didn't know enough to know the phosphorous had anything to do with the first two.

      Dana - who keeps reminding herself that it's good to learn something new every day, even if it's only to keep my mouth shut when I don't know enough!