Re: [FH] Advice wanted on teeth in old cats

  • Dana Michelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      Regarding the renal website:

      http://www.felinecrf.com

      There is also a list on Yahoo Groups, and they are all wonderful people, lots of help and advice to be had there! However, be aware it is a very large list, and VERY busy. I had to go digest (25 emails per digest, and I would guess an average of 2 per day) just to keep my mailbox cleaned out!

      Dana and the little ones!