Re: [FH] HCM in certain breeds sucah as Maine Coon was Sandy, Bandit

  • Garet and Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Well that's not good news about HCM being more severe in Maine Coons.
      Actually I don't even know that Daisy is a Maine Coon, but if you check out
      her photos on the homepage, she does look like one. It scares me to think
      of her dad out there probably still breeding if he's not dead yet. Daisy's
      owner surrendered her and her mom and quite a few other cats to the local
      animal shelter, the reason being "too many cats". So Daisy's mom probably
      went outside and that's how Daisy happened. Irresponsible pet owners make
      me so angry sometimes. Thanks Susan. I've printed out a lot of your emails
      and highlighted certain parts to show my vet next time she comes over.
      Shannon