Re: [feline-heart] Jonathan

  • Voula Augerinos
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2000
      Thanks Jonathan,
      I decided to ring the animal hospital and the vet said that it is
      likely her hyperthyroidism, and that it will take weeks for the medication
      to work properly. She said as long as Pebbles is eating and not looking in
      distress or depressed then just to observe her.
      IBD was one possibility. Pebbles does best on a home diet, and
      sometimes commercial foods also give her diarrhea. Guess what she has gone
      mad on the past few days? Commercial food. She okay on some commercial
      foods though. I am going out today to get her some lamb and try and get her
      to eat that. I also bought fish and I will cook some for her. The vet
      recommended chicken, but of course Pebbles does not like chicken.

      http://www.geocities.com/vaugerinos/
      (Sachie's tribute page, and photos of Sachie and Pebbles.)