Re: Welcome to "Daphne"

  • brunobaby@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26 7:16 PM
      Jill posted:

      > Please say hello to our new furbaby, "Daphne."

      How pretty!

      Hope she acclimates to your household soon.

      My neighbor's black and white cat passed away last Summer at the age of
      21. Then in the Fall, she found a couple of orphaned kittens in a fruit
      store in Chinatown and brought them home. They were black and white,
      and one even has the old cat's markings. So they're sort of his
      spiritual "kids."

      Maybe Ollie's spirit will consider Daphne a worthy successor. <G>

      --Melinda