RE: [feline-heart] Digest Number 199

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2000
      pumpkin was diagnosed in 1994, sometime in the fall, I believe....we just
      consider ourselves to be very lucky to have had him this long....each day
      and night are precious moments with him that we will never forget....for
      several years we have gotten into the habit of having him sleep with us and
      waking up at night to pet him whenever he paws our noses for it....i'm not
      sure i remember having been that indulgent with my children! we just think
      he is so special.

      linda