Re: Aspirin for Jasmin

  • catrescueofmd@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2000
      Reg gets the low dose enteric aspirin twice a week and does fine with
      it. If he didn't the next thing I'd try would be getting the custom
      pharmacy to formulate it into a tuna flavored liquid.

      You might also ask your cardiologist about a vitamin B complex.
      Reg's cardiologist recently started him on 1/4 of a tab daily - on
      the "it can't hurt and it might help" philosophy.

      Maryanne