Whiskers is doing poorly

  • Carina Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2000
      Dear Susan

      Poor Whiskers (what a gorgeous name for you to give him!) and poor
      you - I know how much you must be hurting, not knowing what to do for
      him...
      :-(

      Thinking of you, and sending warm, encouraging thoughts and prayers
      for Whiskers.

      Christmas Love, hugs and purrs
      Carina, and the fur-kids

      ***********
      Subject: Whiskers is doing very poorly

      His bp was even lower today - 90. Vet had a hard time taking a
      reading and I think it was actually lower than 90. They also tapped
      another 240cc from his chest. No change in medication.

      No one is available until after Christmas. I will not be surprised
      if he doesn't last that long. Poor baby is like a limp rag. He
      still has an appetite, but it's doing him no good. I'm praying he's
      just very tired and not in any pain.

      Don't know that there is anything more to do or say.

      Susan C