Re: [FH] HCM scanning clinic

  • Peg French
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2003
      Wendy,
      What a great thing you're doing. Wish you lived on the East Coast. Peg and Torrie

      ragnificentrags@... wrote:
      HI Group,
      I am putting together an HCM scanning clinic with DR Wood, a board certified
      cardiologist in Portland Oregon. He is willing to do a clinic for between 10
      and 20 cats at a discounted rate. If anyone is interested please contact me. I
      am hoping to have it the end of July. Thanks

      Wendy Lamb
      Ragnificent Ragdolls
      ragnificentrags@...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor