Spock

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Dear Pam

      We are so sorry for your loss. Spock seemed such a spunky little cat. It is a HORRIBLE disease.

      We have just caught another kitty feral and he is in the carrier waiting to go to his new foster home. He has no name yet so as your sad news came in while he wonders what is going to happen to him...I will write 'Spock' on his label so he has a sense of history to travel with.
      I hope that's okay.
      Much love in your sorrows.
      Debbie and Ben

      Debbie Raikes-May