Time for a smile :-)

  • Catherine Browning
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      I had a giant 3MB file e-mailed to me a couple of days ago which I won't send to the group for obvious reasons <grin> but I _think_ I found a link to it at http://www.padmasters.com/junkstuff/funny_cats_1.wmv

      If it's not there when you get this mail, then just look up "funny_cats_1.wmv" in google or something.

      It's pretty funny, and kinda reminds me a lot of the fearsome five :-)

      Cheers,

      Catherine, Kitty, Buttons, Patch, Claude, Tuppenny and Topsy-Angel