Re: [FH] Saying Good-bye

  • barbara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      From: havaneseorbichon
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 7:11 PM
      Subject: [FH] Saying Good-bye

      I just wanted to say thanks again, and encourage you to
      keep on for your beloved furry friends. What a great community!

      Joanne and Angel JennyFur

      It is rough losing friends, whether they are our furry ones who have been with us for years or our new human friends, brought together by the shared misfortunes of our furbabies. May your future bring happiness and may the memories of your sweet Jennyfur stay with you forever. Barbara and the KittyBabies

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor