Saying Good-bye

  • havaneseorbichon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi,
      I want to thank you all for your recent support over the loss of my
      Jennyfur to CRF and CHF. We all know what a difficult time it is
      from start to finish - although it never really finishes, does it?

      I have been watching the list and wondering what I can add that will
      help. I have been able to privately email several of you with my
      experiences with Fortekor (benazepril) and Lasix, but that is about
      the extent of my experience (other than the fear and exhaustion we
      all face at times!)

      I am subscribed to many email groups, and I am having a hard time
      managing them. I will still be on the cat prayers group, for in
      this way I can help. But I will be signing off this list and the
      CRF list. I just wanted to say thanks again, and encourage you to
      keep on for your beloved furry friends. What a great community!

      Joanne and Angel JennyFur