Re: [FH] Thank You and a Bandit Update

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
      Yes, it is part due to HCM this is what happened to Treacle for a while as toxins built up.
      However I am happy to tell you four months on she has her plumy tail and coat back, but thinner than before but really lovely again. It took time, soft brushing with a baby's hairbrush and I swear by Coatex!
      Much love
      Debbie and Treacle (You will get you tail back Bandit!)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        Barbara,
        Thanks for the very funny story!
        And for the important point about nutrition if you want the hair to
        grow back :)
        Brigtte