Mama Felix!

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      After seven hours we just trapped Mama Felix...she had SEVEN kittens and is about three weeks from giving birth to another lot.
      As I type this, Ben is on his way to the Vets with her for testing and care, she will then go to the sanctuary run by our friend where she will have her babies and be spayed before returning to us.
      I now have to face the quite impossible task of catching SEVEN squirming, angry and frightened bundles who are now motherless.
      I feel like a murderer!
      Debbie
      ps For a girl cat she sure knew some BAD words!

      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd