Re: [FH] Update on Treacle

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2003
      Thank you so much Carol
      The pred seems to be really benefitting her and she is walking freely and amazed that she can do so!
      It is also making her hungrier, which is great!
      We are going for quality of life rather than just longevity and as I write this she sure looks happy and comfortable.
      Thanks again
      Much love
      Debbie and Treacle (Purrrrrrrrrr)