Re: [FH] Re: A Bandit Update

  • CatsFurLife@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      Hmmmm, Brigette, I never thought of posting Bandit's picture. I'll have to
      find a couple of nice ones of him when he looked better and post them. I'll
      try to do it tonight.

      Bandit is doing okay. He's home now and walks slightly. He'd still just
      rather lie in his cage and sleep. I keep checking on him to make sure he's
      breathing. I guess I'm just getting paranoid now. Hopefully he'll be up and out
      of the cage in no time, but right now he needs peace and quiet to rest.

      Sandy