Re: [FH] peg- regarding Torrie

  • Peg French
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 4:58 PM
      Thanks Wendy, she seems better today so far. No vomiting. Love peg

      WENDY LAMB <renaissanceragdolls@...> wrote:Peg,
      I am so sorry for Torrie feeling so badly today. It is so upsetting when they are sick and you can't help. My thoughts and prayers will be with you both. Please take care.

      Love
      Wendy and Tiger