Re: Tuppy

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2003
      Hi Sue,

      Yes, I'm in Australia, near Melbourne actually. It's getting chilly here, but for the
      first time in my life I'm enjoying it while it lasts ... 35+ degree summers aren't easy
      for sick kitties. And I'm so glad to have found this group, because it gives me an
      idea what to expect and what to ask. After Topsy, I thought it'd be years before I
      adopted a cat, but this kindle adopted me by showing up under the house! Topsy
      was sick after 18 years of existence, these ones have had heart problems from the
      get-go, and I think of her when I look at them and it's almost like a second chance,
      to take control and make sure things are done RIGHT this time.

      Was Tuppy-Angel your only kitty?

      Catherine and the fearsome five