Re: [FH] Re: A Bandit Update

  • CatsFurLife@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 2:59 PM
      Thank you, Barbara. We did have a miracle. Bandit has circulation in his
      legs and he stood up today and he actually used the litterbox. I'm amazed. I
      went to visit him this evening after work and when I walked in, he was asleep.
      I called to him a couple of times and when he realized I was there, he turned
      around and stood up. I cried tears of joy. My boy is coming home tomorrow,
      a day I never thought I'd see. I'm so glad for this group and we're going to
      fight this all the way. I am not ready to lose him and he's obviously not
      ready to go.

      Sandy

    • CatsFurLife@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 3:04 PM
        Thank you, Steph. Prayer definitely works. Bandit can move again and
        actually stood up. We're ready to fight now. He comes home tomorrow.

        Sandy

      • Linda Fischbach
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30 3:27 PM
          Sandy, this is about the best news I've heard in a long time.

          Linda

        • CatsFurLife@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 31 6:04 PM
            Hmmmm, Brigette, I never thought of posting Bandit's picture. I'll have to
            find a couple of nice ones of him when he looked better and post them. I'll
            try to do it tonight.

            Bandit is doing okay. He's home now and walks slightly. He'd still just
            rather lie in his cage and sleep. I keep checking on him to make sure he's
            breathing. I guess I'm just getting paranoid now. Hopefully he'll be up and out
            of the cage in no time, but right now he needs peace and quiet to rest.

            Sandy