Barney is going to an alternative vet tomorrow morning!

  • Wathey, Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      I've heard really good things about her and she is certified in veterinary acupuncture. She is also a big proponent of natural diets and herbs. I'm nervous for Barney of course, he cried so much when we went to his regular vet and looked like he was breathing very fast and shallowly. I don't want to keep stressing his heart but want him to have all the help he can get. So please think of Barney tomorrow a.m.!! And me as I try to persuade him to get him into his carrier! I'm going to try Debbie's catnip trick and see how that works. Lisa W.

      Lisa, Barney and Angel Gable
      Gable, 8-year old black and white tuxedo, domestic shorthair, 16 lbs., died of heart failure from HCM. Failure induced by fluid therapy for bladder stones. Precious child of love and light, I miss you with all of my heart and soul.

      Barney, 8-year old white and brown tabby, domestic shorthair, 16 lbs., echocardiogram for HCM inconclusive, ranged from normal to abnormal.

      This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential and covered by the attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, DO NOT READ, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

    • Peg French
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2003
        Lisa,
        I'll be thinking positive thoughts for Barney. Love Peg and Torrie

        "Wathey, Lisa" <ljw@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor