Re: [FH] Re: Bad news re Treacle, so sorry.

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2003
      Thanks Steph
      You can imagine how I am feeling today - alone in the house, my heart is really breaking and Treac is on planet happy cat with the injection so no help to me at present!
      Thanks for this article, I will email the vet with it now, bless you for finding it
      Love
      Debbie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2003
        Doesn't sound silly Sally, I do understand what you say.
        We have a healer booked (see previous mail) to come her on Saturday and I know we are doing all we can.
        I insisted at the vets that they re test for anameis, potassium and phosphorous deficiency and overload. I wouldn't budge till they did.
        We should have the outcomes tomorrow.
        Much love and thanks
        Debbie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
          Thank you so much for your thoughts.
          Sorry it took me so long to respond. I really do appreciate it
          Love
          Debbie and Treaclexxx