debbie

  • WENDY LAMB
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 1:35 PM
      Debbie,

      Somehow I have your email address wrong. would you mind sending it again to my new address which is ragnificentrags@.... Thanks

      Wendy Lamb

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Debbie Raikes-May
      Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 1:21 PM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FH] Twitching

      Dear Chris
      We have a blue Aga too...Wedgewood blue and it was 'born' the same year as me...1960!
      My 'claim to fame' is that I was at the last live appearance Led Zeppelin ever made in Knebworth, 1979! My Father half killed me for not telling him where I was going and for sleeping all night on Paddington Station (and I was 19 at the time!!)
      I don't even know what the real colour of my hair IS!!!
      BUT I am married to BEN who is a whole 10 years younger than me so that keeps me dewy, as they say in the USA! This afternoon we went to the Garden Centre, chose some new plant holders and had a coffee....talk about life on the edge (hedge?)
      Chris, it could be that the tide is gently going out for this little girl in which case I think you are right not to fight it aggressively....every day is a plus as you say.
      But 'rallies' can happen so it really is in the lap of the fates now, isn't it.
      I am sorry this is so hard...can't think of anything worse when all is new life outside the window.Spring, green, birds, flowers etc...it is up to her now. Just hold her and talk to her softly and let be what will be.
      I will hold you all in my thoughts tonight-
      Love
      Debbie
      From: Debbie Raikes-May

      Subject: [FH] Twitching

      Hi
      I am worried about Treacle tonight (whats new). She has a very strong twitch happening that causes her head to nod and her front paws to jerk a little when she is semi asleep
      I put my fingers behind her shoulder blades and could feel the 'jumping'.
      Does anyone know what this is..should I be worried...could it be a clot?
      Debbie

      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor