Treacle:

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Thanks everyone who responded to my enquiry about twitching.
      I know what you mean about the jumping being like when we fall asleep and then suddenly 'jerk' awake.
      But it is more like a muscle spasm...a controlled, protracted and steady spasm of the muscle between the shoulders that can last for up to a minute...it really is strong.
      Yet it doesn't seem to hurt her,...when I touch it, it feels like it does for us when our muscles in the eye suddenly twitch...
      Something to ask the cardio about when we go on this Friday.

      So much for my worry about lethargy (hers not mine) for the first time in a few days she went upstairs and slept...then came into the office and demanded to see inside every new drawer and cupboard we have just had fitted (and there were many so it took ages!)before settlng down regally on a cushion in the middle of the floor to watch me break my nails on all the filing.
      She is now asleep on a pile of lecture notes about 'Feminist History' (perhaps absorbing by asmosis!)
      WHY do they do this to us!!! I was SO worried!!!
      And Eileen...if you're out there...please let us know how Diaomnd is doing. And you, of cours.
      Love
      Debbie. Treacle and Kippurrrxxxx
      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd