Ceildih

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Dear Chris
      I am so sorry she is not doing so well. This must be a really worrying day for you. I just seem to wander the house when there is something of this kind going on. I know what you mean about being 'poorly in herself'...you who know her best would see this first.
      Keep her comfortable and close to you...are you able to carry herround with you or does she like to be next to her catmum?
      You are doing everything you can and then some....nothing to recriminate yourself with.
      In her short life she heas learned love and care and safety. Some people never learn this, let alone cats.
      She is very special.
      Ben and I will be up till very late tonight so please do ring night or day if you need to talk 01989 566869
      Much love and keeping my fingers crossed
      Debbie

      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd