Bogie

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2003
      Hi
      Poor Bogie
      This is such a horrid disease. Treacle has the same drugs...she is on .25% lasix a day but I think she may soon need more.
      I am giving her cratageous (hawthorn extraxt) to strengthen her heart and aconite for her tsore tooth - also Natrium Mor to stimulate her appetite - have you considered any homeopathy as well as conventional med?
      It has been quite useful to us.
      It is good to hear he is purring. I love that sound. It hurts me to see T wants to play then finds she can't...her world is getting smaller each day and then...woosh - we have a good day like we did week before last.
      I was told to think in terms of weeks not months but when i JOINED THE SITE EVERYONE said they had also been given wildly varying prognosis. mostly gloomy.
      Cat work to their own agendas and this thing is no different. I take great heart from that and would love to get Treacle to Christmas when she can savage the turkey as much as she likes!
      Love to you and Bogie.
      Debbie, Treacle and Kippurrrxxxx