Re: [FH] DEAR WENDY AND TIGER

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      Good evening Tiger!
      I have a boyfriend!! I have a toyboy!! I am very excited! Only Sister really 'got the chance' before we were operated on and I never had even a sniff of a boycat before!! Just my like you are in Canada but....a girl can dream!
      Thank you for all the fine tricks you told me about. Ha Ha!
      I love the litter tray one!!! I shall try that! Even more ha ha!

      I have had fish, chicken, beef and prawns for my food today! I get room service if I am not around for a meal (!!!) and handfed if I look sleepy and don't want to lap.(For 'don't want to' read 'can't be bothered'!)
      They fuss if I sleep, fuss if I don't sleep. Fuss when I play, fuss when I don't.
      I tell you Tiger old boy! I am a very confused girl sometimes!

      Mum was sad tonight because I don't do 'high fives' with her anymore which used to be my favourite thing. If I try it hurts so I don't do it. I don't like seeing her upset so I will have to think of something else which she will like.

      Well, it is nearly bedtime here so another dose of medicine coming up I expect.
      I will hopefully see you in my dreams, you handsome ginger boy you....Mum is sending YOUR Mum some pix of me in the mail so you can stick them on the fridge.

      Good night sweet Tiger!
      Love
      Your Treaclexxxx