Re: [FH] I know so little :-(

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      Peggy
      You are learning like the rest of us. I think what you have done is simply AMAZING against all the odds you faced.
      Try saying to yourself: 'I continue to learn and gather knowledge' instead of 'I know so little'!
      It will help you be aware of how much you are taking in and building up.

      POOR little Bingo. I read your mail yesterday about how you kept hearing his name when he was gone....you are a brilliant catmom! You love them completely. You have the best knowledge of them all that anyone could have.
      Be easier on yourself.
      Love
      Debbie, Kippurr and Treaclexxxxx