Attn Chris

  • Debbie Raikes-May
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 5:46 AM
      Dear Chris
      I LOVED your account of how you got into the kitten breeding thing. I have always wanted to do this as it seems so rewarding and Ireally like your philosophy of keeping the queens if they can't have kits.

      How do you manage in letting the kits go to good homes? Do you have a strict vetting procedure?
      I am so hoping your little kitten gets to eight weeks. She sounds like SUCH a little fighter.
      Of course, I imagine you would not be selling her on but keeping her as a pet when she 'makes it'. Crafty kitty probably knows that as well.

      I sometimes have to come to Norfolk...perhaps three times a year to see a particular client. Maybe if it coincides with a day you are around I could drop in and see your little beauties.
      I laughed at the lady in the supermarket as well. It happened to me once when I was baying calves liver and I was asked 'How are you going to serve this' and I said 'On a saucer'!
      I think they thought 'Poor Ben'!!

      Hope it is as sunny with you as it is here today...just lovely. T is outside trying to tan in her white bits and Kippurr is still in bed!!! Claims she needs her beauty sleep!
      Much love and thanks again for this week-
      Debx

      Debbie Raikes-May
      Clock Consultancy Ltd